Paul is a highly motivated and quality-minded training professional with a demonstrated work history in the consulting and cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) / Payroll industries.
Paul's extensive experience has included designing and developing a variety of attractive and instructionally-sound training solutions including self-paced eLearning and microlearning, blended instructor-led training, instructor-led conference workshop sessions, and publications, job aids, and social media.
Technical proficiencies include:
• Adobe Captivate • Articulate Storyline • TechSmith Camtasia
• Microsoft Office Suite • Microsoft SharePoint • Expert with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Expert with TechSmith Snagit • Wondershare Filmora
• Cisco WebEx Event and Training Center • Skype for Business • Live Meeting
• Jive Social Media & Content Editor • Cornerstone OnDemand Learning Management System (LMS)
Areas of interest include:
Fully leveraging technology in training solutions
Integrating social media into course deliverables
Designing and developing deliverables in a way so they can be utilized in multiple ways for multiple audiences
Paul holds a BA in History with a minor in Political Science from Eastern Nazarene College; an MA in Communication and an MS in Instructional Technology from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania; and the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification designation from the American Payroll Association (APA).